Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

this world is not your stage...


This one is for the people who try to control us through remote,run us according to their wish,turn off and on when they need to,press mute,don’t let speak our minds and hearts out,who want us to behave,who like us suffocating inside a mask and condemn putting our real self out to the world cz that may be kiddish,immature,stupid,anti-normal...
this one is for all manipulative people who think they are smart and practical…

Two threads tied,you hold them tight.
You set the stage,you advertise.
You are cruising to take control
like its your ****ing birth right.

A new show everyday,
you decide my role that your wit satisfies.
You pull the string a bit more
I work for you in ****ing disguise.

I want to break free like I was born,
these oppressive chains are not meant for me.
The threads you are trying to control with,
this puppet,I don’t hold your legacy.

I need to breathe in some fresh air,
show who I am,take away this snake’s fake skin out.
Why are you so afraid of truth?
Will  it be so offensive when I will speak my mind out?


5 comments:

  1. yes it will be very offensive and you will be the most shameless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it dude! One needs to speak out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the government thinks they can control the corporate. the corporate thinks they can control the government. Truth is neither can control the other. So in a sense all are free from the control of others.

    But in a different sense, all we do/express/speak is an outcry to circumstances. Circumstances control us, they dictate us. We were never free!

    Irony. Paradox. You may call it whatever u like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The threads you are trying to control with,
    this puppet,I don’t hold your legacy."

    Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. co-incidentally it matches me perfectly today. Off late I had been contemplating about yars gone by 9 not coz another year is rushing up tomorrow. I do it often, habitual, you see)And yes, at times it stricke you hard how 'some' people make you act in a role you are unfit, and try to make you a better actor in that! But irony is not everytime we can go against, or should we?

    ReplyDelete