Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

so live your life...:)

I am not a shooting star that I will burn up,
I am not a page of your history that will suddenly turn up.
I am certainly not what you have lost
but I can tell , I am undoubtedly the thing you never got.

You did try to close down the chapters
write a new one,tore the pages which had all me.
You did try to turn your back,
move forward,err,ahead was a mirror.

You thought I was a flower,
just one or two  days,I would die my death.
or perhaps a crazy thought
next time you open your eyes,oops,i was still there.

Silence was a key,silence was a wrath
but my silence was for the aftermath.
Now a new beginning,a new start
evolved life,brighter sun and moon,the brightest stars.

Get yourself a life,I have mine
curse,lament,try hard or pray,but
I am not your beauty,I am not your charm
and I am not,certainly not going to fade away.

5 comments:

  1. nice :-).. array register on indiblogger.in.. awesome site hai.. ;-).. more ppl would come read it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written! Only suggestion: In the following verse,
    "You thought I was a flower,
    just one or two days,I would die my death."
    I would change the just one or two days to a day or two :)

    ReplyDelete