Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 19, 2011

just a few steps...


Measuring life,not in terms of time
I spend,but the steps I have taken in moving towards the true meaning of life.
Lot of roads taken,paths changed;
beaten,unbeaten;rise n fall;
finding glory sometimes in process and sometimes biting the dust,
but being a fearless conqueror on the crisscross of knowing life.
New mates found,some lost,some withdrew,some finding their respective meanings in the smallest of pleasant-unpleasant things,compromising with the result of their incomplete quest.
I think of stopping at times,
reenergize n motivate myself,
but the lyf pushes me;tells me,I have gained enough experience to do this multitasking.
Life is unstoppable.The time I stop,
I will start looking for the end
waiting for the death to hug me
and out of impatience I will ruin my marathon.The show must go on.
I can learn and discover myself even with the last breath pending in seconds.
So living life to the fullest from the day I descended on the earth,
crawled for the first tym,got injured but rose up holding mom's hands n later on, in this life unfolding mine for help.
Life for me is not stopping;
but doing before I die.
Not rest and wait for the only truth of this mortal life , DEATH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment