Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 25, 2012

LIFE OF A CARTOON...


Funny faces,Funny ways
Exaggerated,my mood sways.
Intended for satire,humor,laughter typhoon.
Yes,I am a Cartoon.

Illustrated,visual,non-realisitic art
I am her favourite Jokes' cart.
Anime,she thinks I can take it all,
Procrastinated my wishes,she laughs as I fall.

She give me names,I respond
on her call,sometimes way beyond.
She attaches,she detaches
She expects me to,I adhere,I can't react.

She opens up,I listen
through her eyes,silence and vision.
She closes the door,I wait,
In vain,no knocking,I can't connect.

Immune to my own emotions,poker faced
attune to my name,else pruned.
That's how my life is,in her eyes,
"Life of a Cartoon"...

2 comments:

  1. Awesum Brother.. Is this for your destiny or some one special...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice 1.. :) same que again... for ur destiny or some1 spcl?

    ReplyDelete