Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A DEMON IN PURSUIT OF AN ANGEL...

I have left my cloister
and have come here,the fairyland,
which the stories only contain.
I am a demon,my mind,
but my soul free and pure.
I don't know if it's at rest
or wandering for what the demon inside me is restless.

I want to wait till I find an angel,
get answers to my tangled cobwebs.
No survival question looming overhead,
life like life,life without question mark...
Can the invisible forces manifest in my visible world?

As for now,the pain is subdued,
I can feel the calming nerves,they don't make sound...
I am breathing in,not just inahale and exhale,
atleast this body is at peace,though solitary.
I start dreaming and when I wake up
a beautiful fairy by my side.
Long tresses,lovely smile
two intercepting eyes,the magic in them
I am relaxed,her presence makes me overwhelmed.

Oh angel!please hold my hand and keep me glued here
I have covered a long distance and have waited so long.
This may be a child ecstasy,will not last long
but for once look into my eyes,
you may see the trails of the aftermath
which led all emotions to drain...

"I trust I shall not live in vain,
 I know that we shall meet again
 In some divine eternity"
 Be my anodyne that time...






5 comments:

  1. ahhhhmm... i wander who is the fairy?? i know the demon though..
    nicely written..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my kid brother May God bless u with what u desire :).. The fairy ll come to ur life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep! I was wondering what anodyne is and googled it. That person will be more than just an anodyne, I'm sure, as you will not only be healed but your life will become bountiful, if you get what i mean.

    ReplyDelete